This month is flying by very fast. we are heading into the last week of July. I feel like we just celebrated 4th of July yesterday. The schools will be back in the swing of things before you know it. What do you do to slow life down? Here are a few suggestions I have to take control of time.
Top Ten Time control ideas.
- Write down what needs to be done. When you write it down you can start to control where you spend your time. Do not focus too much time on one project.
- Use an app to designate a specific time you want to work on a project. This help set you up to accomplish things in a specific time frame.
- Relax when needed. I am not saying be a couch potato but work then take a small break then get back the task at hand.
- Go to bed early and start the day early. The saying the early bird gets the worm really applies here. If you started your day at 6 am everyday look at what can be accomplished in 12 hours.
- Be able to use the No muscle. This word most people do not say because they feel like they will hurt people. There is nothing wrong to tell someone no and you are not expected to have a reason. Do not take more than you can handle.
- Put social media to the side. Every time you get distracted with socil media post scrolling up and down the post is time lost to the task. Look at it less and less till it no longer a priority in your life.
- Find time for stillness. God want you to spend time with him and you do not always need to be doing things.
- Eat healthily and never miss breakfast. The first meal of the day is the best for energy and strength Do not always eat fast food and learn to cook healthy meals.
- Audit your week and see where your time is spent. Once this is done adjust where needed and focus with the time you have.
- Make sure you add a fun activity in the week or Weekend. Life is not meant to be all work and no fun.
As you go through your day remember God gave you only a segment of time and He wants some of it. Thank you for stopping by today. Jennifer and I are doing well. Thank you for the continued prayers. I have added two past post to help you along.
Have a blessed day,